Re: Drummers playing to metronomes and loops live

On Thursday, July 25, 2002, at 12:23 AM, Rick Walker/Loop.pooL wrote:
> Stuff about Audio Halluciination....

That was an amazing read. It was not until I was half way through your
text that I realised that I often do the the same rhythmically with the
violin, when playing with the DL4. I can speed up and slow down the
performance at will, whilst the loop remains the same constant speed...
or at least it feels as though I can.

I never realised that it had a name :)

Audio Hallucination.... Its got nice ring to it :)