Kim, my feedback isn't working

Hi loop pioneers--
The EDP fix Hans gives is the best one--finger crossing I mean--
And Hans--the pedals on the PMC are fon-key.  That's why I have spent so
much money with Harmon--it's worth $65 to have them refurbish 'em.  Don't
forget to include the hand held programmer . . .
(801) 566-8919 is the number in Utah
Still no word on Loop IV not being able to put a multiply cycle after
insert--it just goes back to the first cycle--not like Loop III.  Am I
right
or what?  Your comments are welcome here.
Still grateful for these great tools (when they do what I mean to)
Gary