Re: Starting a fixed length loop in Loop31

Oh, OK.  I had figured out how to do this.  I thought there was a way to
do it in one tap, similar to the JamMan.  The ability to quantize your
loops is really sweet, I must say.  This was something I totally hoped
would have eventually been incorperated into the Repeater's
functionality, but I guess not.  Loop4's extra high 8th note ability is
nice, but if I'm going to have to press my pedal again, I can wait until
the middle of my last bar, no biggie.  It would be great if this could
be done in a single tap, ala JamMan.

So.... is it too early to start making Loop5 requests?

Mark Sottilaro