Re: edp +

k,

>have you done the gain mod listed in the faq?
no, but..... i didn't think it necessary?
i have new units; they *appear* to have been mf'd after gibson dropped
trace.

>http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/FAQ6.html#Anchor-47383
>that makes the output capable of +4dBu levels and the input less
>sensitive.
>New units should have those resistor values for the last couple years.
right: i have new units.
both of 'em seem to have low output levels, in relation to my (3) other
output signals. maybe they've got the guts'n'brains of older units, but
re-done w/gibson faceplates? hmmm.....
thankee.
best,
d / s-c