Re: edp +

"i have new units.  both of 'em seem to have low
output levels, in relation to my (3) other output
signals. maybe they've got the guts'n'brains of older
units, but re-done w/gibson faceplates? hmmm....."

this is an educated guess, but i think the newer
(and "upgraded") units are still relatively quiet.  i
sent my new edp to shane radke and he wrote back
saying "nope, nothing wrong...newer resistors, etc."
and so i suppose we just have to live with the volume
effect of the edp's input/output section...an
inconvenient yet SMALL price to pay, imho.

-jim