Repeater clock out.

Right.  It does make the Repeater awkward to work with in that respect.
Frankly, when you saw me at Loopfest, I was taking clock from the
AdrenaLinn.  How the hell could they let a product out the door that
didn't even work with other products from the same company?  Stupid.
Then they get all snippy with me when I criticize them.  Again I ask the
question: How could they let a product out the door with an issue as
deep as this?  The mind boggles.  Didn't anyone at Electrix hook this
thing to a MoFX?  The only reason I never said anything was because I'm
always using another clock and I figured this issue was being dealt with
in OS 1.2.  Oh well.

Mark Sottilaro