Re: edp +

I will experiment with that tonight.  I am sure I probably don't hear up
around 19K so well, but I do have pretty good hearing for an old guy.
I've got the gain at 12, and I thought I was getting a healthy signal
into the EDP.

More importantly than range, how flat is the overall response?  I know
most gear can be pretty flat these days.

Mark Sottilaro