Re: Pop using next loop ending with multiply...

Thanks man.  Just your thorough trouble-shooting is a learning experience.
I reset the parameters to default, and so far, not a pop... Have no clue as
to what it was... If it happens again, i'll let you know...  With every
parameter documented...

Thanks again...  If you've posted any other special insider beta tricks,
please let me know...  I've been away for awhile...

Todd