sig chain between edp and repeater (wasRe: Quick EDP Question...)

Dave.. you said..

>the edp/repeater combination works pretty well for me..... in a pinch,
>though, i'd certainly choose the edp for its depth and performance
>capabilities.....

like goddess im thinking of getting an edp as well as my current
repeater/vortex combo... am interested in your signal chain between edp =>
repeater or what? are you making screwy edp tricks and then looping em in
repeater.. or are they parrallel as in ... pick the looper for the job?

hows anyone else using the combination?

m  a  r  k        r  e  d
www.mark-red.com