Roland FC-200 Midi capture request -- no loop content

If you have:
1) an FC-200
2) a way to capture the midi strings/data from the FC-200
and 3) the willingness to do this and email me the output
then please keep reading.  Otherwise, pardon the intrusion.

The FC-200 can be used in "SE" (System Exclusive) mode to control the Boss
GX700 and venerable GP100 in "manual mode".  That is in a single given
patch
each foot pedal will turn an individual effect on or off (e.g. distortion,
chorus, delay, etc.).  Since I can't find the actual documentation for
SysEx
messages that are transmitted, I was hoping someone on this list might be
able to capture them and email them to me.  If you'd be willing to help me,
please email me @ g716_loop@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Greg