Re: Dummy Loads, Line Outs, and thangs like that

Well shut my mouth!  I didn't know such devices were made.  I guess
Kim's had some luck with them.  I imagine these devices must be pretty
complex to be able to model how a speaker behaves, as I understand it
can be pretty complex.  Is there anything science can't do?

That being said, I have not had a tube power amp stage (preamp only) in
quite some years for size/weight/volume issues.  I do miss having a nice
tube amp sometimes, I must say.

Mark