Re: input/output within old oberheim vs. new

Has anyone experimented with alternate values for R10 and R30?  Even after
the FAQ mod, I still can only put the input pot up to about 9 o'clock
before I start to get clipping, and then I have to turn my return channel
up to get the signal back to unity gain.  It would be nice if we could
figure out resistor values to either place in parallel with the input and
output pots or to replace R10 and R30, to have the EDP permanently set for
line level (with, say, 10dB of headroom) when the input and output pots
are
turned all the way up.

-Hans