Re: upcoming show in NYC?

From: philip raath <philraath@yahoo.com>

>i'll be in NYC from friday aug 24 to the 26th, and i
>was wondering who knows of what shows coming up?
>
>when does open loop take place? obviously i'm curious
>about loop oriented shows, but anything you want to
>tell me about would be great...

    open loop is every Saturday afternoon from 4pm to 8pm
    at Chama, 332 east 4th street, between c & d,
    New York City.  http://loopNY.com, $2 suggested donation.

a lot of the electronic sorts of shows have a lot of looping of
one type or another -- I have a mailing list you could
check out for this http://www.topica.com/lists/extremeny/read

Things have been slow recently in New York, I have to confess.

      /t

--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every
Saturday!