OT: Gear Spam

          Hi All, -Sorry for the cross-post.  -was just curious if anyone
might be
interested, I have  a Roland MC-303 which is a really nice, All-in-one drum
machine, sequencer,  and synth module, with realtime control, and basic
effects built in.  I actually like it quite a bit, but need some very
specific features that it doesn't have.  So I need to consider selling it.
*sigh*  It's in mint condition,  -I've only owned it for about three
months.  I'm asking $300 plus shipping if necessary, if anyone is
interested, please contact me off-list...   -Have a great evening!

Smiles,

CQ

---

-Then, anything is possible..."