Re: Repeaters Clock out

>Sorry Matthais, I was just trying to conserve bytes.
>
>I've never bothered to try and use the Repeater's clock out for anything
>other
>than beta testing purposes, what with all the nuttyness of it.
>Never needed to.
>I do remember having weird issues trying to synch the Repeater to an
>EDPs clock
>with Jon Wagner.  I think our Repeaters would freak out when the 8th
>note/cycle
>thing didn't match.  I think it was because they were trying to get
>to a BPM that
>was out of it's range.  It was during a gig, so we just abandoned
>trying to synch
>and played.  I think Jon did figure out that problem though.

I use the repeater's clock out every time I play -- I send it to a
Electribe ER-1
and it seems to work really quite well.

The only issue is when you switch to reverse, when it send a restart
that restarts the pattern from the top...  can be a bit jarring if you
aren't paying attention.  if you press "reverse" at the start of the loop
you can minimize the jumpiness.

     /t
--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every