Re: Sony VAIO and laptop workstations in general

I use a VAIO gr laptop with winXP and a US-428 and it's been a smooth
ride.  Has been very stable with just about every audio software I've
tried, and I never feel like I'm pushing it too hard.  I don;t know if
the fx models are as good though, but VAIO's in general seem to be
pretty dependable.  I had a desktop before this one, and while it had
winME which was a nightmare, the computer itself performed well.

this is a PIII 1.13GHz, btw

Ernesto

--
ernesto schnack