Re: one guitar played therw four guitar amps.

I know there are a couple of boxes made specifically for driving
multiple amps and keep the level of the guitar the same.  There was one
that came out recently that allowed you to choose different
combinations of the amps being used, but I don't remember the name.  A
lot of big-name guitarists use multiple amps, so you might want to
check Vai's rig, or some guy like that. I know they have similar
devices in their setup.

Ernesto

--
ernesto schnack
http://schnack.does.it

--
http://fastmail.fm
 - Ever wonder why we aren't named snailmail.sm?