Re: endorsements at the brink of madness

>  > Hi Steve! After a long hiatus, I have rejoined the online loop scene!
>>  Anyway, while the signature amp for Jaco was indeed the Acoustic 360,
>>  he did have a pretty close real relationship with Hartke (Larry?).
>>  Not that that meant that he used the gear that much.
>
>...though I have a pretty good relationship with a lot of bass builders
>whose work I admire and recommend to people (Zon, Status, etc) but if they
>put me in their ads, it'd be pretty damn weird when every recording I've
>ever done has been with my moduluses (moduli)...

This is true, but I feel that was probably a matter of timing. I have
a suspicion that had Jaco not had so many mental/medical problems, he
might still be using Hartke equipment today. Even better, he might
have improved Hartke equipment!

Edwin
--

Edwin Hurwitz