Re: more loopfests

  I've also thought about booking something at Fisk planetarium which would
be great since we could incorporate visuals as well, in a very cool
environment.  Something like that would have to elicit a nominal fee
though, since it costs a little money to rent the time.  <smile>  Penny
Lane sounds like a good idea, or Tulaggie's  EEK!  I'm sure I've mangled
the spelling!   lol!

Smiles,

CQ

At 09:15 PM 8/19/02 -0600, you wrote:
>>In a message dated 8/19/02 7:47:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>>echoplex@yahoo.com writes:
>>
>>>'Would you come to a loopfest in Boulder, Colorado,
>>>USA?'
>>>

>>you bet!.....in fact, i got my very first passport today which i
>>believe is good for 10 years so i can also freak out abroad.....when
>>is this cololoop?.....with all the fires, floods,
>>freakiness.....tempus fugit.....michael
>
>I don't know when it would be, but I hope it's at a time that is
>friendly to those of us that gig a lot (ie. not on a saturday night).
>
>Maybe we can even get a regular thing going at Penny Lane or some
>other venue. I used to do looping shows there, back when I had a
>life......
>
>Edwin
>--
>
>Edwin Hurwitz