Re: more loopfests

>While I will agree that Boulder is a pretty town, it is not Boston :P.
>
>Anyone else between Boston, NYC, and Philly think it would be a good
>idea to do a fest up this way? How bout we get permits for all of the
>outdoor playing spots in Harvard Square and see if we can turn some
>people onfor a day or two? I'm sure we could get local traction in the
>Globe and Pheonix.
>
>Jeff

I can just imagine Harvard Square infested with loopers each having
their own 1/4" tape machine and one long loop of tape threading its
way through the square with each looper adding a little more to it as
it goes by..............

Edwin
Ex-Bostonian who spent many a summer playing in the square.
--

Edwin Hurwitz
Boulder CO