Re: Looping Venues

After many years of sonic use, the B.B. Anchorage has been closed due to
terror paranoia (ya, it anchors the friggin bridge).  The sound there
is/was
medieval mush or cosmic ambience, depending on your source sounds and/or
point of view.  Personally, I liked the sound--along with the atmosphere
(literally), which is/was damp and dank...

David Lee Myers
http://www.pulsewidth.com