Re: Stereo Effects & EDP

> >Does anyone make a mixer where the
> >Aux sends are neither Pre or Post but operate more like a DJ mix fader,
> >IE:one end completely dry, one end completely wet, but main fader
operating
> >as per usual with Vol...
> unless i misunderstand you, you are indeed describing a pre-fader send.
> ???

Ahhh! No you are not misunderstanding me... I just explained very badly.
With a prefader send you would have to turn down main fader to get total
wet, so in effect you have to turn (+fade) 2 controls to adjust overall
volume, or put it another way to fade a signal/guitar thru a, lets say,
filter factory, you would first turn up pre fade send AND THEN fade down
main fader to make completely wet. What I am descibing would have a ...um
er... INPUT level fader to control TOTAL volume of that signal AND a send
that would be dry at one end and wet at the other... subtle difference
maybe, but to introduce filtering or mangling of any kind that required a
wet sig (vortex also) you could just grab one knob and WHANG!

> ..... which is what i generally use.
> various diagrams of my various set-ups are posted many times over the
years,
> already, i think.

any ideas where? your site? LD archive? looking..