RE: Newbie questions

You are sweet.  Wanna be friends?  I'll send you the kitty loop with no
expectations... In a little while...

-----Original Message-----
From: Goddess [mailto:thefates@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 9:54 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Newbie questions

  OH MY GOD!, I'd love to make a loop of your sister's cat!   -are you
serious?!!!   lol!  As far as what a loop is, you can probably find a
whole
lot of commentary on the LD website, or the archives here.
  As for me, I think of it, in it's simplest form, as simply a
repetition of something, which can probably get into a whole bunch of
loop philosophy and debate here.  Have a great day!...

Smiles,

Cara

At 06:43 AM 8/22/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Help me?
>
>1.  What counts as a LOOP?
>
>2.  Does Acid Pro 3.0 (registered, legal, with nonstandard loops or
>self-created loops) get any respect here?  If so can I point people to
>my mp3.com page with high-quality Acid-Pro-based songs, without getting

>heckled?
>
>3.  Sound cards that have standard microphone jacks?
>
>4.  Will someone make music from a loop of my sister's cat?  I swear to

>God he was trying to sing!
>
>5.  PCs with whisper-quiet (or silent) hard drives?
>
>Philip Raath - I love your quotation.  You are the ONE.  Meaning, you
>made my day.
>
>Regards,
>
>MIKO

---

  "The only things I really think are important, are love, and
eachother. -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit The Guitar Cafe.