About dealys and keeping a poker face

Don't hit me with your phazer but after a minor delay I realize that
there's someone tappin' at my door- quoth the Raven, nevermore.

I'm the hunter and the game, cat meeting mouse.

Your little audionerdz public eye oxymoron Telly Savalas message of a
wolf in sheep's clothing got my hair raisin' up on my back.

So open those black doors for me because all the advantages of who I am
come to those who put their confidence in me and by this I mean -
confide, confide.

Meanwhile let me loop back to my Meow Mix.

Rowr.

And Klink says "I no nussing."