Re: loop device endorsement - was Santanas looping bassist

seems to be a good idea, thank you!
but doesnt it take another sticker to start with? One that sais something
like:
"I compose live with looping"

How many of the musicians that go to the Santana concert know that
what happens in the bass solo is called looping?

The first few months I thought I was doing "delay-music" or "waving
carpets", until a Fripp fan told me this was called looping. Then I
remembered I had heard "watermusic" years before...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org