RE: more fests

At 09:42 AM 8/25/2002 -0500, Taaffe, Denis G wrote:

>Yes I definitely would be interested and it would make for an awesome
>show.let's get that together soon. Well, Maybe give each person a 1/2
>hour
>to an hour to play, how many would be involved? Would be an all day thing
>maybe? Well, in Bloomington there is a nice hall to rent, indianapolis
>has
>a nice one too and its big.Well those are the two palces where I know we
>coud setup a show no problem, outside of that the only other place would
>be Chicago,IL, but I have no places that I know of there. But yes, I
>wanna
>do that badly, that would be great and well, lets get a date going and a
>lsit of people ready to perform and do it I guess!!!

I'm here in Chicago, and, if you wish, I can give you suggestions on clubs
that are extremely open to improvisational and experimental music.  (Or,
heck, just sign up for the chi-improv list at yahoogroups, and you'll get
locked in on that whole scene pretty quickly yourself.)  I'm sure there
are
plenty of places here that would enjoy putting together an evening(s)
dedicated to loopers.  If there's enough interest, it may very well become
a regular thing....

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil