Re: Do you even know the definition of the word influential?!

Thanks Chris! I'm amazed at how perfectly you just proved my point while
trying to argue against it.

In case you haven't noticed, the 80's really did end. 1982 really was
decades ago. The rest of the world has moved on. Sorry about that. My
childhood heroes are old and dusty and unpopular now too.

kim