Re: fripp looper o o loop

At 8:28 AM -0400 8/26/02, Hedewa7@aol.com wrote:

>in the (apparently) odd way in which i diddle w/signal flow, i don't
>think of
>the switchblade as particularly 'handy'; no substantial visual feedback
>from
>the faceplate.....

We were discussing this yesterday at our ACF Tech Salon. Peter
Freeman uses the Switchblade and it does work for his particular
needs, but the question of visual feedback IS critical for those who
use arbitrary signal routing as part of their performance strategy. I
raised that question and Peter said that there IS PC-based software
for the Switchblade that gives a graphic display of the routing. If
anyone has experience with this it would be interesting to hear about
it.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com