Crimson Bashing/Relevent

OK, I just want to say that if you have not heard the Level 5 CD from King
Crimson you're really missing what I think is some of the most interesting
music (some of it loop based) being made.  Also, check out the remixes on
BPM&M
for some of the hottest techno/jungle/drum&bass I've ever heard FROM THE
SAMPLES OF FRIPP AND HIS BUDDIES PRODUCED BY THE EX DRUMMER OF...

MR. MISTER!

Dinosaurs didn't die because they stopped being relevent, they died because
their world got hit by a really big stone.

the previous message was my opinion. (my opinion just happens to be based
on
fact ;)  )

Mark Sottilaro