Re: kudos

At 3:17 PM -0500 8/26/02, Liebig, Steuart A. wrote:
>kudos to richard z, for his organization and presentiation, and andre lf,
>for

Thanks. We thought it went well. The discussion at the end was
particularly focused and lively.

>sorry i didn't get a chance to say hi. besides being a shy kinda
>guy, i had to leave when it started to go late - - family
>commitments and all.

Sorry it ran long. I probably could have avoided that by starting at
the nominal time of 2 PM, but past experience has been that many
people show up late and miss the first presentation. Not the case
this time, so maybe tech-orient folks have a better sense of time.

The next program in this series will probably be October 20. I'll
post an announcement when it's set. We're also planning a Technology
Workshop in live performance electronics, probably early November.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com