especially for free jazz/improv "Lovers"

Ck out AKASH's newest tune @ Mp3.com: "Young Lovers Parade":
http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2689/2689535.html

This song is all instrumental and an all free jazz improv which just may actually appear in some "Arty" - Hollywoood Styled-Porno Flick I'm told.

We shall see if in fact this Art-Porn flick actually gets released ( the art porn stuff tends to never see light of day once the final edit is delivered ) but in the meantime, please do enjoy the music :)

Features Elliott Levin ( Bill Laswell, Cecil Taylor, Josh Wink, King Britt, Teddy Pendergrass and countless other greats ) on Tenor Sax; Charles Duquesne ( Dee-Lite, FOR, WHite GIrl, Sugarsmack Daddy, God Lives Underwater ) on Drums; Cory Neale ( SpinArt's The Barnaby's) on Upright Bass, John Price ( temple of Bon Matin, White Girl, Psychohead, BULB Records etc etc) on Electric Fretless Basses, Acoustic Grand Piano, Electric Guitar, Production and Arrangement.

Warmest Regards,
John Price/AKASH
"The World's Most Erotic Band"
http://www.akashmusic.com
http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic
"Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"