Notron (was: Re: is this a known bub in repeater?)

For more Notron info, there is a list on topica. You can ask questions there, also a good place to monitor just in case some crazy/desperate person decides to sell theirs. You're also welcome to email me with questions about it.

mark francombe wrote:

PS: Thanks who ever it was for bringing to my attention the "Notron" sequncer... want one bad!!! If anyone knows anything... For ex, all reviews I found talk of crashing and lack of sysex saving... was any update made??? Enough cool people have used em that they can't be THAT unreliable... But getting one seems to be the prob...