Re: Popularity/influence/etc.

At 09:14 PM 8/27/2002, David wrote:
>Q. Are their any hip-hop rappers on this list?

probably, but impossible to know really unless they post. I frequently see
people subscribe who, near as I can figure based on email address, appear
to be coming from a hiphop background. (ie dJpHaTbEaTzz@xyz.com or
whatever).  They usually unsub shortly after. The dj's and producers are
more likely to be here than the rappers, I would think. there are some
turntablist/loopers who post sometimes. I haven't seen dylan post in a
while, but I guess he's still around.
kim