Re: action plan

 >   MY GOD!  Girlfriend, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!!  It's great to  see ya
> again!

been here all along, just hangin' low... (not to be confused with DROOPING
haw haw haw!)

> We should definitely come up with
> our own shirt.   Besides, the First Women's Looping Festival is comming
>up
> in Oct.  -we've got to have some sort of catchy deal!   lol!  -Love the
> Looping or Bust idea!

Well, one can envision all sorts of, ummm, memorably/mammarably loopy puns
emblazoned on a bosom...we've got some superbly twisted minds here!  And
hey, no boxy beefy tees, huh?  Gotta have some spandex, don't you think?
:)
Sell them loopers, baby...yowwwwww!

laurie