Delurking

Greetings all,

I've been lurking for the past two weeks to catch the sense of LD these
days. It has been sometime since I was a regular subscriber/contributor
here. But I'm getting back to looping these days and added a Repeater to my
two plexes a month ago. I picked it up on a whim when I saw the news on
HArmony Central that they were going to stop making them. I figured that if
I did not like it I could aways resell.

Has always amazed how hot some units can become after they have stopped
manufacture.

Happy to see so many folk still here sharing their experience and insight
with gear.

More later,

patrick