Re: Carvin pu: a massive thanks

Ya Stan- that's a joke- Carvin makes plenty of road worthy gear etc- from
cheap entry models to very well built higher end equipment- having a rider
like that is prima-donna land IMO.

Jumping into my mind are all the expensive tube amps I've seen letting
people down, terribly overpriced PRS/Gibson/Fender instruments- and of
course I'd be willing to say that Fender and Gibson put out far crappier
low
end equipment than Carvin does in the lower range anyway- and at least
Carvin does not overcharge for the nicer items.

The Carvin pickups are not so important in general- but no one else make an
Allan Holdsworth designed pickup- that's more than enough for some people
want to try it out I think.

Cliff
Thrower of Flame