RE: Roland PK-5 as Echoplex Controller

What device are you using to program the PK-5? I seem
to recall that you have to go thru an irritating
sequence of steps for programming each pedal on the
pedalboard that involves preparing the pedal to
receive an incoming midi message & then sending the
proper midi command from an external device.
Of course, you can use the EDP itself to send most
programming info (except for volume I think) or a
midi keyboard. Have you discovered a more elegant
programming solution? One is needed because you
lose your user programs when the batteries die.

You are correct about the great feel of the pedals.

John

=====
John Tidwell