Re: JamMan remote display

At 12:31 PM 9/5/2002 -0500, Gary Phillips wrote:

>This is as deep as I get into electronics (though I do have
>a cerebral cortex to MIDI hardwire interface in the works,
>just can't decide where to drill the hole - forehead, side,
>behind the ear -- I don't want to look like a geek, after all)

http://www.trepan.com

You might be able to find some helpful (not to mention therapeutic!)
advice
there.  And if you decide to go for the Black & Decker special, be careful
-- I hear the friction can generate a lot of heat.

Cheers!  ;)

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil