Re: More odd EDP behavior

Hi Cliff,
IŽll give you a tip buddy,
get rid of the EDPs foot controller and get yourself
the Behringer 1010.I had the same problems as you and
i even invested and wasted money in new buttons for
the EF7 and it still did strange things.Since i got
the behringer and the new Loop1V my troubles are gone!
its also quite easy to program and the MIDI
possibilities are much greater than the EF7.
good luck
Louie

=====