Re: Anyone remember this looping band from (I think) San Francisco

I just had to zero out my computer and reinstall everything.
One thing I lost was a link to one of my favorite bands, that I found out
about through Loopers Delight several months ago.
I know this is a really vague inquiry, but does anyone remember mentioning
band that I believe was based in SF that used loops plus live improv.
Style
was drum 'n' bass plus jazz, I believe, and the group included a live
guitarist, bassist, and a DJ.  I really loved their music and would love to
get that link back.
Thanks.