RE: Modeling Amps

My setup:

VG8 with guitar out into Adrenalinn (returns to VG8)
Roland switchbox for combining or separating the hex pickup to
GR33 with gtr out to J-Station returned to GR33. (Mostly trigger via midi
the JP8080).

To me mixing and matching is where its at. 3 simultaneous modeling amps
gives a lot of options for sound sculpture (and mud)!