EDP issues continue

Of course, my luck last night could not last.  A little into my first loop,
I get a crazy stutter and I had to power cycle it to make it stop.  This
time, however, I noticed that tapping the unit slightly could make it
reboot.  First I thought it was the power jack, which seems a little shaky.
This might still be a factor, but a guitar pick used as a shim seems to
make
the fit nice and tight.  Still the tap would reset it.  I opened it up and
rocked the ram in it's sockets a bunch and now it seems like I can shake
and
tap the edp all I want and it's fine.

Cross your fingers for me.

Mark Sottilaro