Gig Spam: Brian Kenney Fresno in LA this weekend

O list,

Warr guitar and JamMan freak of nature Brian Kenney Fresno is back in
Los Angeles this weekend for some gigs... the info below is forwarded
from his own inimitably-worded mailing list.  His show is one of the
most riotously entertaining I've ever seen, and I highly recommend
checking him out if possible.

C ya,

--Andre
-------

howdy everbuddy!
just got back from a spectastic swing threw the pasific northwest- the axis
of evil tour 2002- phase 2 (devil's gotcher nose!), and it was waay two
fun!
www.bonghitrecords.com

yup!
it's true, and i'm a headin back down their- 1st since my long ass absense!
i hope all y'alls can make it out to 4 or 5 of these shows- your attendants
is vital!
hear it is:

fri sept 13th mr t's bowlorama 5621 1/2 N. Figueroa Silverlake, CA (323)
256-7561

sat sept 14th 3:pm- LONG BEACH STREET FAIR

sat sept 14th 9:30 pm -CIA-11334 burbank blvd
north hollywood
1/2 block E of lankershim

sun sept 15th 7:pm -The Cat Club 8911 Sunset Blvd.(310) 657-0888

sun sept 15th 9:15 pm Dragonfly 6510 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA (323) 466-6111
this show is a big extraveganza for "Breech", the band's cd relaese, and
will feeture a cast of thousands.

plaese let me no how your doing!
i allways love to here from you!
all of my love, and some sexual angst two,
 brian kenney fresno

and when you see me on the street, yell "FRESNO!"
     http://www.bonghitrecords.com