Re: Andys music (was: Looping alive in LA)

>Matthias - you're back with us!!! I was beginning to wonder if you'd got
>lost on the way home, and they'd only sent your bags to Brazil... :o)
>
>Great to meet you when you were over, hope to see you again soon, my
>friend
>
>peace
>
>Steve
>www.steve-lawson.co.uk

Yes, I arrived with all bags and no problem. I had some minor battles
against tropical effects in the house, but I am catching up.
Pinaple are very good now and down to 30p and the beach was packed on
Sunday...

A pitty we could not play, I think it would work. I keep listening to
your CDs... just wonderfull... was great to see you play, so smooth,
one with the instrument...

I loved the talk about education and purpose of music, too, something
to continue here?
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org