Re: Andre EDP Loops

Thanks Andre you are really doing some wonderful
futuristic stuff there!
I am curious to know what amp you are using and if you
could recomend a DAt i´´m going to start shopping
around for this things.I am tired of unplugging the
output of my guitar input  into the comp. and getting
huming noises.I must admit that Electrix Pro did a
great job on that department.
That would be the EDP ultimate dream; stereo,loop
storing wav. tranferable,digital in and out,phono in
and perhaps a cool 2 tone deep water blue green color?
maybe someday...
Thanks for the tip!
take care
Louie