Re: Feedback Pedal

<<My guess (and only a guess, I hasten to add) would be: there's no
parameter available for assigning Input volume (crucial to Input and Flip
modes, among others) to a MIDI CC number, as there is for Feedback and
Output volume...>>

ya, but check out replaceMode.  the external pedal controls both output
volume and feedback.  i tried to do this via midi by setting the VolumeCont
and FeedBkCont to the same cc value, but i couldn't get it to work.  maybe
i'm doing something wrong.  maybe i'm asking for too much.

dp