Re: New Loop IV undo functions

At 06:48 AM 9/15/2002, Louie Angulo wrote:
>I am a bit confused with the new long undo and short
>undo direct comands functions of Loop IV.I am testing
>them and it seems they do the same function as the
>undo button. How do they differ?

Hi Louie-

do you understand what is different between a long-press of Undo and
short-press of Undo? That is exactly what these two midi commands are
doing. This allows you to directly access the "long-press" version of
Undo,
without actually doing a long-press.

If you want to know more about Undo, I found this post in the archives
that
links to many other good undo related posts:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200112/msg00392.html

kim