more Great devices discontinued

i would aslo suggest anyone interested in the alesesis airfx or airsynth
to get them now as they aslo seem to be endangered.
the company has changed owners, the infra-red instruments were a special
fasination of the
old owner and i noticed they have been dropping off catalogs lately.
and when found they are on sale.

-das
www.ubuibi.org