Re: schematic,new looper

This brings up a question I've been thinking about, sparked by someone at
Gibson telling me that getting 30 pin simms is hard.  I know that chip
design
changes all the time, and OSs and apps are rewritten to use them and new
processors as well.  Why is Gibson/Aurisis struggeling with using old
hardware?  (Gibson expressed problems with availability and quality) Is the
port to new hardware that big an undertaking?

Mark