Re: (no longer free) Free FCB-1010 epom

Just thought folks might like to know, I just called Behringer tech
support today and was told that they have been mandated by the company
NOT to give these away free any longer.  You can still download the
software if you can get it on an eprom, otherwise, you'll have to buy
one somewhere else (the guy I talked to suggested their tech people at
206-633-5190 or search for the Behringer group on Yahoo).

:-(

Please feel free to correct me if I was misinformed

Kevin

--
Wonderful!  Wonderful!
The sermon of the inanimate is inconceivable